Nextron Systems - Analysis Cockpit v4
Welcome to Nextron System's Manual for the ASGARD Analysis Cockpit v4. If you are still using older versions, please click here .
Analysis Cockpit is the central platform for analyzing THOR events and SIGMA matches generated by ASGARDs real time agents.
It can be used in an environment where scans results can be automatically collected from ASGARD Management Centers or environments in which THOR is executed by scripts or any other 3rd party solution.
In the following chapters we will describe how the Analysis Cockpit works, how to install the system, and how to use it. Additional information regarding troubleshooting, known issues, or general administrative tasks can also be found.
- 1. Requirements
- 2. Setup Guide
- 3. Administration
- 4. Basic Concepts
- 5. Baselining
- 6. Case Management Best Practices
- 7. Maintenance
- 8. Typical Pitfalls
- 9. FAQs
- 9.1. Disabling Assignment Logs
- 9.2. No Events visible
- 9.3. No new Events in Case
- 9.4. Location of Scan Logs
- 9.5. Default password for file downloads
- 9.6. Disk Space filling up quickly
- 9.7. Reverse Proxy to access the Analysis Cockpit
- 9.8. Internet Explorer
- 9.9. Admin Password reset
- 9.10. Multi Factor Authentication reset
- 10. Known Issues
- 11. Upgrade from Cockpit v3.10.1 to Cockpit v4.x
- 12. Glossary
- 13. Changelog